Figgerits Entertainment Level 605
Solution: MUHAMMAD ALI'S STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME IS THE ONLY STAR NOT LOCATED ON THE PAVEMENT
Definitions & Words
- Flying ___, a UFO - SAUCER
- Charge public official with misconduct - IMPEACH
- Platform at a fashion show - CATWALK
- The company requires an ___ payment - UPFRONT
- Folklore creature that drinks blood - VAMPIRE
- Bitumen, used for making roads - ASPHALT
- Opposite of rebel (verb) - CONFORM
- ___ speaking, this movie is trash - FRANKLY
- To be pleasantly lost in one's thoughts - DAYDREAM
- Souvenir, memento - KEEPSAKE
- Grape farm - VINEYARD
- Undomesticatedness - WILDNESS
- Theodore Geisel is ___ known as Dr. Seuss - COMMONLY
- Dot dot dot - ELLIPSIS
- Nicotine is an ___ (chemistry) - ALKALOID
- Canteen - CAFETERIA
- Diversity of opinions, principles, sources of power - PLURALISM
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 605 in Entertainment. The full phrase comes out to be "Muhammad Ali's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is the only star not located on the pavement; instead, it is placed on the wall of the Kodak Theatre as per his request that he “did not want to be walked on.”."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.