Figgerits Elementary Level 61
Solution: IT WAS THE LAST STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK
Definitions & Words
- One of the five senses - TASTE
- Not on time - LATE
- To make something warm or hot - HEAT
- Yellowish, sickly - SALLOW
- To cook eggs in a specific way - SCRAMBLE
- To care in a loving way - CHERISH
- Bird's nose - BEAK
- Not retail - WHOLESALE
- Animal of bad luck in Greece - WEASEL
- Someone who copies others - IMITATOR
- Place to buy goods - MARKET
- The other place, not here - ELSEWHERE
- Session before the premiere - REHEARSAL
- What you say when taking a photo - CHEESE
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 61 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "It was the last straw that broke the camel's back."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.