Figgerits Space Level 62
Solution: AROUND ONE MILLION EARTHS COULD FIT INSIDE THE SUN
Definitions & Words
- Not major - MINOR
- The opposite of Heaven - HELL
- (plural) The constructor of words - LETTERS
- To hold back, prevent outburst - RESTRAIN
- Firefighters and policemen are issued a __ - UNIFORM
- Palm fruit - COCONUT
- To get snugly and cozy - NESTLE
- What we breathe - AIR
- To show to the world - MANIFEST
- Saliva that comes when fast asleep - DROOL
- A connection with another person - RELATION
- Shiny metal - CHROME
- A safe place from rain - SHELTER
- Luck or destiny - FORTUNE
- Medieval expedition - CRUSADE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 62 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Around one million Earths could fit inside the Sun."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.