Figgerits Elementary Level 75
Solution: DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH
Definitions & Words
- If it belongs to us, it's __ - OURS
- The opposite of longer - SHORTER
- A territory outside the city - COUNTRY
- Common possession of very rich people - YACHT
- Bullies always have weak ___ - SIDEKICKS
- Additional explanation at the bottom - FOOTNOTE
- I hate to __ you, but can you help me? - BOTHER
- There is no __ evidence that it works - CONCRETE
- To hate with a passion - ABHOR
- (syn.) Branch, cane - STICK
- To give money to charity - DONATE
- Free food at an event - BUFFET
- To demand something firmly - INSIST
- (syn.) To reprimand, castigate - REBUKE
- Room for children - NURSERY
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 75 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.