Figgerits Elementary Level 76
Solution: YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH HER, SHE ALWAYS HAS HER HEAD IN THE CLOUDS
Definitions & Words
- Magicians use this often - HAT
- (syn.) Must, ought to - SHOULD
- Every person in a group - EACH
- Lingerie or briefs - UNDERWEAR
- __blower - WHISTLE
- We had a __ meal yesterday - HEARTY
- Insolent and cheeky - SASSY
- To back off - RETREAT
- The process of gaining knowledge - EDUCATION
- Lacking depth or substance - SHALLOW
- This episode is a __ on his reputation - STAIN
- It can stay behind after a chemical reaction - RESIDUE
- Scientific investigation - RESEARCH
- Firefighters connect hoses to it - HYDRANT
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 76 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "You can't deal with her, she always has her head in the clouds."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.