Figgerits Proverbs Level 81
Solution: YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER, BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK
Definitions & Words
- Unit of power - WATT
- (syn.) To provoke, taunt, irritate - TEASE
- Type of car - HATCHBACK
- Nasty little insect - COCKROACH
- Rebounding bullet - RICOCHET
- Faith or belief - CREED
- (syn.) Weirdest, strangest - ODDEST
- To take down a notch - DEMOTE
- Snake oil seller - CHARLATAN
- (syn.) Custom, ritual, ceremony - TRADITION
- Treasure for hoarders - CLUTTER
- Amnesia makes you lose you __ - MEMORY
- It makes you smell nice - DEODORANT
- (plural) Pad for cups and glasses - COASTERS
- Brick and __ company - MORTAR
- Wail or dismal cry - YOWL
- To scream in encouragement - CHEER
- Synonym of ilex - HOLLY
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 81 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.