Figgerits Proverbs Level 80
Solution: PEOPLE SHOULD REMEMBER THAT ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Resolution - DECISION
- (3rd person) To move from usual position - DISPLACES
- Candies, sweets - TREATS
- A nicer word for red - AUBURN
- Poirot, for example - SLEUTH
- Here only for a short time - EPHEMERAL
- To lurk, sneak or move stealthily - SKULK
- Winter statue - SNOWMAN
- Let me __ a taxi for you - SUMMON
- Prefix for "false" - PSEUDO
- Line of policemen to prevent entrance - CORDON
- Sculpting material - MARBLE
- Lo and ___ - BEHOLD
- To fall over clumsily - TUMBLE
- To make a circle with flowers - WREATHE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 80 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "People should remember that actions speak louder than words."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.