Figgerits Proverbs Level 79
Solution: MY PARENTS TAUGHT ME THAT HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Pleasingly, politely - NICELY
- Antonym of natural - SYNTHETIC
- Useful facilities in a hotel - AMENITIES
- Life, liberty and __ - PROPERTY
- Event to advertise something - PROMOTION
- Rich dark wood - MAHOGANY
- To divide an angle into two equal angles - BISECT
- To read thoroughly - PERUSE
- Piece of clothing - GARMENT
- (plural) Light quanta - PHOTONS
- (syn.) Aim, goal, objective - TARGET
- ___ hair, ___ food - GREASY
- To walk in a relaxed way - SAUNTER
- (syn.) Frankly, straightforwardly - OPENLY
- The process of giving money back - REPAYMENT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 79 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "My parents taught me that honesty is the best policy."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.