Figgerits Proverbs Level 78
Solution: PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT, SO JUST PERSEVERE, AND YOU WILL SPEAK CHINESE
Definitions & Words
- Chimpanzee or gorilla - APE
- Package of paper - REAM
- (3rd person) To influence or modify - AFFECTS
- To estrange, break ties - ALIENATE
- Coming from the East - ORIENTAL
- This company doesn't do your talents __ - JUSTICE
- Anti-militarists - PACIFISTS
- Gentleman's attendant - VALET
- Tool used to attack someone - WEAPON
- Rhymes with "funky" - SPUNKY
- To manage, deal with something - HANDLE
- To walk heavily - TRAMP
- Obedient and mild in temper - DOCILE
- Pestering problem, something annoying - HASSLE
- The opposite of delicious - YUCKY
- Parking violation notice - TICKET
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 78 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Practice makes perfect, so just persevere, and you will speak Chinese fluently."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.