Figgerits Great Minds Level 156
Solution: HELL IS EMPTY AND ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE
Definitions & Words
- "Your" back in the day - THY
- He tends to __ on the fence for ages - SIT
- His decision will __ full ostracism - ENTAIL
- Doom or big fortune - DESTINY
- High class supremacy - ELITISM
- Don Quixote fought with it - MILL
- Oh come on, it was a __ little joke - HARMLESS
- I still remember this dream __ - VIVIDLY
- Now then, let's find the __ ground in this dispute - MIDDLE
- She __ in this moment of true glory - REVELED
- To scatter water - SPLASH
- With very fine skills - MASTERLY
- (syn.) To discourage - DETER
- (plural) Heaps, stacks - PILES
- (plural) Names of books - TITLES
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 156 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.