Figgerits Proverbs Level 155
Solution: REPUTATION OF A THOUSAND YEARS MAY BE DETERMINED BY THE CONDUCT OF ONE HOUR
Definitions & Words
- Honey-__ eyes - HUED
- Unconventional person, esp. in arts - BOHEMIAN
- To cause pain - HURT
- State of being a father - PATERNITY
- Example: pistachio - NUT
- Leftover stuff - RESIDUE
- To relieve of some toil - UNBURDEN
- (past tense) To condemn publicly - DENOUNCED
- It is used in triggers - TIMER
- Measure of length - FOOT
- Meek and timid - MOUSY
- Happy __! - BIRTHDAY
- (syn.) Subsidized - FUNDED
- Important travel document - PASSPORT
- Garbage can - DUMPSTER
- Roundabout road - DETOUR
- Child without parents - ORPHAN
- Dove's call - COO
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 155 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.