Figgerits Proverbs Level 170
Solution: FROWNING AND FIERCENESS DO NOT PROVE MANLINESS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) Answer - RESPONSE
- They can't __ upon our rights like that - INFRINGE
- To lose data by entering new data - OVERWRITE
- Number of deadly sins - SEVEN
- Thin wood facing - VENEER
- Chemical fertilizer - NITRATE
- Good opinion about something - APPROVAL
- To deform by twisting - WARP
- Arthropod that can live up to 25 years - SCORPION
- Owned residential unit - CONDO
- (plural) Goal, intention - AIMS
- This job is __. I'm tired out of my mind - DRAINING
- Secret romance - AFFAIR
- (syn.) Far-sighted, shrewd - PROVIDENT
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 170 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Frowning and fierceness do not prove manliness."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.