Figgerits Fauna Level 173
Solution: THE JAGUAR MAY BE THE MOST POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN AMERICA
Definitions & Words
- To destroy, totally mess up - RUIN
- It's so cold that I feel __ - NUMB
- Legend or fable - MYTH
- To talk unintelligibly - JABBER
- Cereal crop - CORN
- It has 14 lines - SONNET
- Quarrel or dispute - ARGUMENT
- Large and plump - ROTUND
- Gift cover - WRAP
- Popular fast-food - HAMBURGER
- To revolve around the axis - GYRATE
- Herb associated with the goddess Venus - THYME
- (syn.) To bet, gamble - WAGER
- Stereo equipment to increase signal - AMPLIFIER
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 173 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "The jaguar may be the most powerful and dangerous animal in America, but a gang of otters can easily scare it off or even attack it, especially in water."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.