Figgerits Fauna Level 172
Solution: THE WORD "CAMEL" COMES FROM ARABIC AND MEANS "BEAUTY" IF TRANSLATED
Definitions & Words
- (plural) Common workplace - OFFICES
- Dial of a watch - FACE
- The first part of childhood - INFANCY
- This outcome was a __ pill to swallow for me - BITTER
- To punish without trial - LYNCH
- (syn.) Dread, fright - FEAR
- Cicero was a famous __ - ORATOR
- Grilling event outdoors - BARBECUE
- (3rd person) To recall, recollect - REMEMBERS
- To walk leisurely - AMBLE
- Score in football - TOUCHDOWN
- Small salamander - NEWT
- Something undeveloped and unformed - RUDIMENT
- I'm not __ sure this is true - ENTIRELY
- (3rd person) To look good on someone - BECOMES
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 172 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "The word "camel" comes from Arabic and means "beauty" if translated directly."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.