Figgerits Fauna Level 171
Solution: SHARKS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR 450 MILLION YEARS - LONGER THAN DINOSAURS
Definitions & Words
- Someone with books of their own - AUTHOR
- Wall used against flooding - DYKE
- Serious offender - FELON
- (syn.) Pluck, valor - BRAVERY
- Figure used to represent a person - DUMMY
- __ latte, __ extract, __ ice cream - VANILLA
- To drag someone into a conflict - EMBROIL
- Concealing, covering up - HIDING
- Silent or very hushed - INAUDIBLE
- __ love, __ fruit, __ City - FORBIDDEN
- Between the hammer and the __ - ANVIL
- (past tense) To put inside - INSERTED
- When life gives you lemons, make __ - LEMONADE
- Fuel for cars - GASOLINE
- Summing up - ADDING
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 171 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Sharks have been around for 450 million years - longer than dinosaurs, trees and the rings of Saturn."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.