Figgerits Great Minds Level 181
Solution: HE WHO HAS A WHY TO LIVE CAN BEAR ALMOST ANY HOW
Definitions & Words
- Plain rice is __ in calories - LOW
- Paved patio next to a building - TERRACE
- (syn.) Even, smooth, flat - LEVEL
- Strip of useful icons on a computer - TOOLBAR
- You only care for money! When have you become so __? - SHALLOW
- (plural) They have to be cleaned with paste - TEETH
- To be licked by fire - SCORCH
- Large monkey - BABOON
- Quality of being frank - HONESTY
- There's far more to him than meets the __ - EYE
- Roger Clemens did this sport - BASEBALL
- (syn.) Revolting, disgusting - ABHORRENT
- Between the __ and the anvil - HAMMER
- To prepare something messily and hurriedly - SCRAMBLE
- You shouldn't work __ you are so tired - WHILE
- (syn.) Affluence, prosperity - WEALTH
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 181 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "He who has a why to live can bear almost any how."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.