Figgerits Space Level 21
Solution: TO MAKE A FULL ROTATION AROUND ITS AXIS
Definitions & Words
- __ and square - FAIR
- Elevator in Britain - LIFT
- Money is the __ of all evil - ROOT
- To silence, eliminate sound - MUTE
- Mass migration - EXODUS
- Quality of being honest - FRANKNESS
- Heavy downpour - RAINSTORM
- Make money or clothes clean - LAUNDER
- Happening yearly - ANNUAL
- I stopped in __ of the shop - FRONT
- __ in distress - DAMSEL
- Please take it as a __ of my gratitude - TOKEN
- Where you cannot see vampires - MIRROR
- We'll have my favorite Chinese __ today! - TAKEOUT
- To take to prison - DETAIN
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 21 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "The Sun takes about 25-35 Earth days to make a full rotation around its axis."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.