Figgerits Great Minds Level 19
Solution: NOT IN POSSESSIONS, AND NOT IN GOLD, HAPPINESS DWELLS IN THE SOUL
Definitions & Words
- A shopping event with reduced prices - SALE
- Neither in the future, nor in the past - NOW
- A type of hotel room - SUITE
- To spiral out of control - TAILSPIN
- The first episode in a TV series - PILOT
- Hoity-toity kind - ELITIST
- To stare greedily - OGLE
- Tight pants - LEGGINGS
- Style of clock, but not digital - ANALOGUE
- To have pleasant goose bumps - TINGLE
- Status of sent order - SHIPPED
- To walk with little sound - TIPTOE
- Metal paper binder - STAPLE
- Engine type - DIESEL
- An intense kind of glow - SHINE
- (3rd person) Necessitate, involve - ENTAILS
- Sinners must __ for their sins - ATONE
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 19 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.