Figgerits Great Minds Level 183
Solution: THE WORLD CALLS IMMORAL ARE BOOKS THAT SHOW THE WORLD ITS OWN SHAME
Definitions & Words
- Mark Twain's forte - WIT
- (syn.) Atrocious, repugnant - LOATHSOME
- Insect that can live a week without its head - COCKROACH
- Parasitic type of fly - WARBLE
- I'll do anything to __ her love again - REDEEM
- Anything of significant value - ASSET
- (syn.) Defect, imperfection - BLEMISH
- He'll __ havoc if he finds out about it - WREAK
- He's like a __ (a pushover) - DOORMAT
- Airport runway - TARMAC
- Oily marine fish - MACKEREL
- (syn.) Goal, target - AIM
- Device that measures distance - ODOMETER
- (syn.) Straightforward, frank - HONEST
Here are all 14 answers for Figgerits Level 183 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.