Figgerits Great Minds Level 182
Solution: I KNOW NOT ALL THAT MAY BE COMING, BUT BE IT WHAT IT WILL, I'LL GO TO IT
Definitions & Words
- One of the three agents for Freud - EGO
- Time when people prefer not to go out - WEEKNIGHT
- Record __, __ on a bottle - LABEL
- (syn.) Elated, buoyant - EBULLIENT
- Measure of heaviness - WEIGHT
- Paper money piece - BANKNOTE
- (syn.) Nasty, vicious - MEAN
- To limp after hurting your leg - HOBBLE
- Robin of Sherwood was one - OUTLAW
- Direct descent - LINEAGE
- (syn.) To suit, to look good on - BECOME
- To bow reverently - KOWTOW
- To give a cheerful little laugh - GIGGLE
- Financial system - ECONOMY
- State of water - ICE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 182 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I'll go to it laughing."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.