Figgerits Space Level 22
Solution: SATURN IS THE LIGHTEST PLANET OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM
Definitions & Words
- Web location - SITE
- Triangle or circle - SHAPE
- She __ down and crossed her legs - SAT
- Homophone for fisher - FISSURE
- Head protector - HELMET
- A crime against __ - HUMANITY
- The opposite in meaning - ANTONYM
- Absolutely necessary - ESSENTIAL
- Inside the house - INTERIOR
- To emerge, pour from - EMANATE
- A huge type of house - MANSION
- (syn.) Nice, affable - PLEASANT
- One million million - TRILLION
- Nourishing substance - NUTRIENT
- __ fee, __ scholarship - TUITION
- Object, item - THING
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 22 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Saturn is the lightest planet of the solar system. In fact, if it were put in an incredibly large pool of water, it would float."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.