Figgerits Historical facts Level 24
Solution: CHARLES DARWIN WAS A MEMBER OF CAMBRIDGE GLUTTON CLUB
Definitions & Words
- A night __ - OUT
- Christmas comes __ once a year - BUT
- Piece of wood to make the fire burn - LOG
- Musical or congruous - HARMONIC
- To remain faithful or attached - ADHERE
- Green gem - EMERALD
- To knit brows - FROWN
- To gather together - ASSEMBLE
- (syn.) Lithe, supple, agile - LIMBER
- __ change, moderate __ - CLIMATE
- Cutting tool - SCISSORS
- Someone who likes to take risk - GAMBLER
- This is a __ of privacy! - BREACH
- In big amounts, a __ of something - LOT
- Don't __ your chickens before they hatch - COUNT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 24 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Charles Darwin was a member of Cambridge Glutton Club and ate a lot of different animals."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.