Figgerits Historical facts Level 23
Solution: THIS FASHION WAS INTRODUCED BY WAGNER'S COSTUME DESIGNER
Definitions & Words
- The main object in a cinema - SCREEN
- (syn.) Space - ROOM
- She achieved success __ to her diligence - DUE
- A kind of door, entrance - GATEWAY
- Quality of being scared of everything - COWARDICE
- Research center - INSTITUTE
- (syn.) High-and-mighty, haughty - SNOBBY
- To feel remorse - REGRET
- Guess based on intuition - HUNCH
- (syn.) Shrewd, sharp - ASTUTE
- Something peculiar - ODDITY
- (syn.) To puzzle, bewilder - CONFUSE
- To lose weight, he decided to __ sugar - FORGO
- To flinch in pain - WINCE
- (syn.) Earnest, solemn - SERIOUS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 23 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The Vikings never, in fact, had horns of any kind on their helmets. This fashion was introduced by Wagner's costume designer in the 1870s."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.