Figgerits Fauna Level 232
Solution: THEIR PUTRID STOMACH OILS AT THOSE THEY PERCEIVE TO BE A THREAT
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) To crave, desire - COVET
- Otic pain - EARACHE
- Central part of a planet - CORE
- They gave __ to some refugees - SHELTER
- Dark, sweet syrup - TREACLE
- To walk softly and stealthily - TIPTOE
- Which gem did Napoleon's engagement ring have? - SAPPHIRE
- Do you want to __ your purchase? - RESTORE
- Relating to a guardian - CUSTODIAL
- Trodden way - PATH
- (syn.) Vain, haughty - POMPOUS
- Warming device - HEATER
- He dozed off and __ to the side - SLUMPED
- The opponent of realism - IDEALISM
- She likes to count __ before eating anything - CALORIES
- To do as told - OBEY
- Cold, lacking any pity - HEARTLESS
- To come closer - APPROACH
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 232 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "Southern Giant Petrels often projectile-vomit their putrid stomach oils at those they perceive to be a threat."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.