Figgerits Elementary Level 26
Solution: HUMAN RACE WOULD FIT INTO A VOLUME OF A SUGAR CUBE
Definitions & Words
- To give a guarantee, promise - ASSURE
- Bad sign - OMEN
- Seed that looks like a brain - WALNUT
- To condemn, speak against - DENOUNCE
- Don't worry, I'm __ in English - FLUENT
- Paper that promises a discount - VOUCHER
- Bad intentions - MALICE
- (syn.) For the reason that - BECAUSE
- (plural) Conjecture, estimation - GUESSES
- __ activity, __ eruption, __ island - VOLCANIC
- Accurate, based on reality - FACTUAL
- Shot to give immunity - VACCINE
- River mouth, Greek letter - DELTA
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 26 in Elementary. The full phrase comes out to be "If you were to take out all the empty space inside the atoms of the human body, the entire human race would fit into a volume of a sugar cube."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.