Figgerits Fauna Level 233
Solution: IN INDIA, PARROTS ARE CLASSIFIED AS A WILD SPECIES OF BIRD
Definitions & Words
- The opposite of "to buy" - SELL
- You should never come close to a __ dog - RABID
- Raging fire - INFERNO
- Gambling house - CASINO
- Government representative - OFFICIAL
- This __ of opportunity won't remain open forever - WINDOW
- He __ his ankle and couldn't walk - TWISTED
- (plural) Portion, part, bit - PIECES
- Settler of disputes - ARBITER
- To drive too fast - SPEED
- It's our family __ to have weddings in this church - TRADITION
- To fry + simmer - BRAISE
- Take a __ of this cream and apply it gently - DOLLOP
Here are all 13 answers for Figgerits Level 233 in Fauna. The full phrase comes out to be "In India, parrots are classified as a wild species of bird, therefore it is prohibited to cage one and keep it at home."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.