Figgerits Space Level 237
Solution: EACH OF THOSE RINGS ARE TENS OF MILLIONS OF KILOMETERS IN DIAMETER
Definitions & Words
- (plural) Public disturbance - RIOTS
- To lurk, linger aimlessly - LOITER
- __ in the cupboard - SKELETON
- Shape with 8 sides - OCTAGON
- Passionate dance - TANGO
- Fall __, spring __, academic __ - SEMESTER
- Much to my __, I couldn't resist that dessert - CHAGRIN
- To align by the compass - ORIENT
- (syn.) Playwright - DRAMATIST
- Errand runner - GOFER
- Unable to reproduce - INFERTILE
- (syn.) To ridicule, express contempt - DERIDE
- I have __ evidence that he's not guilty - CONCRETE
- The main attribute of karaoke - MIKE
- Liable to occur sooner or later - IMMINENT
- __ domestic product, __ salary - GROSS
- (3rd person) To instigate trouble, unrest - FOMENTS
- (syn.) Tinge, dye - TINT
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 237 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "Planet J1407b has the ring system which is 200 times larger than that of Saturn (with around 30 rings). Each of those rings are tens of millions of kilometers in diameter."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.