Figgerits Great Minds Level 252
Solution: CAPITALISM DOES LIVE BY CRISES AND BOOMS, JUST AS A HUMAN BEING
Definitions & Words
- To come down from the sky - DESCEND
- (syn.) Shipper, issuer - SENDER
- To make clothes smooth - IRON
- (syn.) Emphatically, markedly - DECIDEDLY
- To hug for a long time - CUDDLE
- I literally __ over this actor! - OBSESS
- To shake violently - CONVULSE
- To get a goal in football - SCORE
- Wobbly dessert - JELLY
- Cruel and wild - SAVAGE
- (syn.) Short-tempered, irritable - SNAPPY
- The Great __ of Christianity - SCHISM
- Color of honey - AMBER
- Feminist movement, for example - ACTIVISM
- Overjoyed and happy - JUBILANT
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 252 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Capitalism does live by crises and booms, just as a human being lives by inhaling and exhaling."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.