Figgerits Great Minds Level 251
Solution: SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK
Definitions & Words
- To come face to face - MEET
- After his __ with my car, it won't start anymore - TINKERING
- Strong attachment - ADHESION
- Person who gave birth - MOTHER
- Who is a person who decided to move abroad? - EMIGRANT
- You can't walk around right after the __ of the plane - TAKEOFF
- (syn.) Raucous, jarring - STRIDENT
- (plural) You need it to play the violin - STRINGS
- To add flavor to the meat - MARINATE
- Bali is famous for its __ jewelry - ARTISAN
- Boots, sneakers, flip-flops - SHOES
- Please use __ to introduce footnotes - ASTERISKS
- (syn.) To stifle, suffocate - SMOTHER
- In __, I should have known better - HINDSIGHT
- Number of a cat's lives - NINE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 251 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.