Figgerits Proverbs Level 250
Solution: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WAKE UP SOMEONE WHO'S JUST PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP
Definitions & Words
- Neighbor behind bars - INMATE
- Pink migratory fish - SALMON
- Jesse James was an __ - OUTLAW
- To use other words to say the same thing - REPHRASE
- Spot of water from the sky - RAINDROP
- Prominent nose - BEAK
- High-pitched sound - SHRILL
- What is the large vein in the neck called? - JUGULAR
- Person with black hair - BRUNETTE
- Family favoritism - NEPOTISM
- Small-minded concern with minor stuff - PETTINESS
- He is not capable of sound __ - JUDGMENT
- Political __, __ shortage, __ bank - POWER
- (plural) Bathroom flooring unit - TILES
- Instrument to announce things to soldiers - BUGLE
- Combat vessel - WARSHIP
- To locate precisely - PINPOINT
- (3rd person) To feel compassion - PITIES
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 250 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "It is impossible to wake up someone who's just pretending to be asleep."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.