Figgerits Proverbs Level 261
Solution: STARTING IS EASY, PERSISTENCE IS AN ART
Definitions & Words
- Lasting a short time - TRANSIENT
- Part of a federation - STATE
- __ is just a number - AGE
- Between 13 and 19 - TEENAGER
- Napoleon or Charlotte - PASTRY
- What was used as a sweetener before cane sugar? - PARSNIP
- (syn.) Inert, still - STAGNANT
- Flat carrier for food - TRAY
- Aroma used for worship - INCENSE
- I have no __ with him and his nonsense - PATIENCE
- To go on an angry tirade - RANT
- Transport for toddlers - CARRIAGE
- (syn.) Slope, slant - STEEPNESS
- House of swine - PIGSTY
- Relating to dogs - CANINE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 261 in Proverbs. The full phrase comes out to be "Starting is easy, persistence is an art."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.