Figgerits Historical facts Level 285
Solution: BECAUSE HE ATE INORDINATE AMOUNTS OF FOOD AS WELL AS INEDIBLE OBJECTS
Definitions & Words
- (syn.) To transfer, convey - TRANSMIT
- European __; __ Jack - UNION
- What is the 8th most common element in the universe? - SILICON
- To throw something from a plane - JETTISON
- Short facial hair - STUBBLE
- How do ducks walk? - WADDLE
- Compliance with rules - OBEDIENCE
- Cosmetic __, vaccine __ - INJECTION
- (syn.) Contorted, misrepresented - DISTORTED
- He's such an __ young man - AFFABLE
- (syn) Lie, deceit - FALSEHOOD
- Narcissus flower - DAFFODIL
- Common villain in kids' fairy tales - WITCH
- Newspaper head - EDITOR
- (syn.) Pressure - STRAIN
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 285 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "In the late 1700s, there was a person in France named Tarrare, who became a sensation because he ate inordinate amounts of food as well as inedible objects, such as stones."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.