Figgerits Historical facts Level 284
Solution: WAS A VERY TALENTED MUSICIAN AND COULD PLAY FIVE DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS
Definitions & Words
- Divine drink - NECTAR
- Part of a GPS coordinate - LATITUDE
- Sneakers in Britain - TRAINERS
- I don't want to __ around the boss in the office anymore - TIPTOE
- Professional kneader - MASSEUR
- __ corps, __ rights, __ casualties - CIVILIAN
- Yorkshire or Bull - TERRIER
- Get an iron to __ flyways - FLATTEN
- With passion, strongly - INTENSELY
- Old-fashioned and shabby - FRUMPY
- (plural) Judicial decisions - VERDICTS
- To struggle with an issue - WRESTLE
- Obsession with rules - PEDANTRY
- (syn.) To renounce, deny - DISCLAIM
- To stroll leisurely - SAUNTER
- As a software developer, he is pretty much __ in this company - PEERLESS
- To discharge gas - EMIT
- Short way from a house to a public road - DRIVEWAY
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 284 in Historical facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Richard Nixon was a very talented musician and could play five different instruments."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.