Figgerits Great Minds Level 287
Solution: TWO THINGS AWE ME MOST, THE STARRY SKY ABOVE ME AND THE MORAL LAW WITHIN ME
Definitions & Words
- The Underworld tree - ELM
- Something connected to the anvil - HAMMER
- The first word of a famous financial street - WALL
- Science about the universe - ASTRONOMY
- Time for newly-weds - HONEYMOON
- ___ and rite are homophones - WRITE
- Circle's width - DIAMETER
- (syn.) Cruelty, brutality - BARBARISM
- It was a __ attack against democracy - SAVAGE
- Beach suit - BIKINI
- This is what plants do in autumn - WITHER
- A reason the work stops at factories - STRIKE
- She has a pretty much __ lifestyle - SEDENTARY
- The newspaper tried to __ the war crimes - WHITEWASH
- (syn.) Idiot, fool - MORON
- To claim no knowledge of something - DISAVOW
- Not an adult - MINOR
- (syn.) Thing, object - ITEM
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 287 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.