Figgerits Great Minds Level 286
Solution: MAN IS BORN FREE, AND EVERYWHERE HE IS IN CHAINS
Definitions & Words
- The punishment was __ than he'd expected - HARSHER
- Shot to prevent a disease - VACCINE
- It's common __ to be polite to everyone - DECENCY
- She's a __ actress, but not very successful yet - WANNABE
- Oil __, sugar __, metal __ - REFINERY
- (syn.) To rip apart, sever - REND
- She has more than one __ to her personality - DIMENSION
- Attacking campaign at war - OFFENSIVE
- (syn.) Internal, inner - INWARD
- Isaac Newton discovered the colors of the __ - RAINBOW
- Where do people get visas? - EMBASSY
- (syn.) Daunting, unsettling - WORRISOME
- Which animal is as smart as some primates? - HYENA
- Street hockey - SHINNY
- He was __ from the country forever - BANISHED
- Seller in the street - VENDOR
- __ we go again - HERE
- (past tense) To do very well, excel - ACED
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 286 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.