Figgerits Space Level 300
Solution: SO DENSE THAT A TEASPOON OF ITS MATERIAL WEIGHS MORE THAN MOUNT EVEREST
Definitions & Words
- Computer mistake - ERROR
- Decorative trinket - ORNAMENT
- She glared at him, her face was like __ - THUNDER
- To delay because of unwillingness - STALL
- He ignored me as if I was an __ object - INANIMATE
- His __ appearance was very different from his personality - OUTWARD
- (syn.) Poor, destitute - INDIGENT
- He managed to win by a small __ - MARGIN
- (syn.) To advance, encourage - PROMOTE
- Another word for "prison officer" - WARDEN
- Protective method for certain frogs and spiders - VENOM
- What is the symbol of good luck? - HORSESHOE
- A collar with many folds - RUFF
- (syn.) Editing, correction - REVISION
- A TV program and a bar - SOAP
- (syn.) Connection - RELATION
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 300 in Space. The full phrase comes out to be "When a massive star explodes, its core forms a neutron planet which is so dense that a teaspoon of its material weighs more than Mount Everest."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.