Figgerits Food Facts Level 311
Solution: INGREDIENTS OFTEN INCLUDE EGG WHITES, FISH BLADDER PROTEIN, MILK PROTEIN
Definitions & Words
- Stew popular in Louisiana - GUMBO
- 12th chemical element - MAGNESIUM
- Snow ___ melted as they touched the ground - FLAKES
- Feral horse - MUSTANG
- Bandit, thug, hooligan - HOODLUM
- If our holidays ___, we'll go to Italy together - COINCIDE
- Delusions of persecution or grandeur - PARANOIA
- This is not just irresponsible, it's ___ criminal! - DOWNRIGHT
- Mistletoe is a ___ plant - PARASITIC
- Hold back, abstain, forgo - REFRAIN
- Confident, self-important gait - SWAGGER
- Which animal stores food in their cheeks? - CHIPMUNK
- To greatly astonish - DUMBFOUND
- Very unpleasant, painful, or difficult experience - ORDEAL
- Dense growth of shrubbery - THICKET
- Alcoholic drink consumed as an appetizer - APERITIF
- Appoint - DESIGNATE
- What is served, but is not a meal? - SUBPOENA
Here are all 18 answers for Figgerits Level 311 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Wine is not necessarily vegan. The ingredients often include egg whites, fish bladder protein, milk protein and even gelatin."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.