Figgerits Great Minds Level 310
Solution: GLASS, CHINA, AND REPUTATION, ARE EASILY CRACKED, AND NEVER WELL MENDED
Definitions & Words
- Salary increase - RAISE
- I can't __ his phone number - RECALL
- Drop in prices - MARKDOWN
- He turns into a __ fiend when he sees steaks - RAVENOUS
- (syn.) To stop, to halt - CEASE
- Actually, I drive a __ car - MANUAL
- (syn.) Perseverance, commitment - DILIGENCE
- To speak slowly and lazily - DRAWL
- He's very quiet, __ person - TACITURN
- (syn.) To lessen, reduce - DECREASE
- Sea __ have spikes - URCHINS
- Acrid-smelling, awful (about an odor) - PUNGENT
- Doctor with a specialty - THERAPIST
- (syn.) To scamper, dash - SCURRY
- (plural) Musical scale - KEYS
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 310 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Glass, china, and reputation, are easily cracked, and never well mended."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.