Figgerits Great Minds Level 309
Solution: NEVER TELL THE TRUTH TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WORTHY OF IT
Definitions & Words
- Main keyboard key - ENTER
- Money for the landlord - RENT
- Francis (as of 2022) - PONTIFF
- Another word for "planterette" - FLOWERPOT
- Something inside an envelope - LETTER
- He explained the scientific __ behind his work - RATIONALE
- Process of making vases - POTTERY
- To roam in search of prey - PROWL
- The Underworld - INFERNO
- After losing her job, she had to go on __ - WELFARE
- A baker's dozen minus two - ELEVEN
- Brush your teeth __ if you want them to be healthy - PROPERLY
- To look for prey - HUNT
- Weeping __ tree - WILLOW
- To let the pedals go while on a bicycle - FREEWHEEL
- I hear it __ and there - HERE
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 309 in Great Minds. The full phrase comes out to be "Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.