Figgerits Food Facts Level 312
Solution: SENSATION YOU GET AFTER EATING A CHILI PEPPER IS NOT A PHYSICAL REACTION
Definitions & Words
- Excessively assertive - PUSHY
- What do we call a five-sided shape? - PENTAGON
- The inside of something - INTERIOR
- The government imposed a ___ on steel imports - TARIFF
- Opposite of fold - UNFURL
- Not real - ILLUSORY
- Much to his ___, he lost the bet - CHAGRIN
- Mild rebuke - REPROACH
- #-like fence - LATTICE
- Religious leader - CLERIC
- Tools for eating - CUTLERY
- Wrestle, struggle - GRAPPLE
- Aloe vera is a ___ plant - SUCCULENT
- Childishly fretful, sulky - PETULANT
- What should two quarreling friends do? - RECONCILE
- After a labor dispute, the entire ___ quit - STAFF
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 312 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "The sensation you get after eating a chili pepper is not a physical reaction. The pepper doesn't burn your tongue, but it does contain a chemical that tricks your pain receptors into thinking you are consuming something extremely hot."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.