Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 316
Solution: PAPER DOLLARS ARE NOT PAPER
Definitions & Words
- A British noble rank (think tea) - EARL
- Mythological, usually green and ugly creature - TROLL
- A ___ around one's neck - NOOSE
- A plant with pointy leaves that burns to touch - NETTLE
- You look ___ in that suit - DAPPER
- At the hotel, a ___ helped her carry the luggage upstairs - PORTER
- I need to run an ___ - ERRAND
- Einstein worked at the ___ office - PATENT
- Someone obsessed with minor details - PEDANT
- The crime of disloyalty to the monarch - TREASON
- Mechanical device for keeping loose sheets of paper together - STAPLER
- This adorable ___ is just learning to walk - TODDLER
- Umbrella - PARASOL
- What do ballet dancers wear? - LEOTARD
- Many of his old ideas ___ in his later work - REAPPEAR
- A helicopter is useless without it - PROPELLER
- Common word for all poisonous types of mushrooms - TOADSTOOL
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 316 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Paper dollars are not paper. They are 75% cotton and 25% linen."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.