Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 315
Solution: ALMOST ONE IN THREE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN MONACO IS A MILLIONAIRE
Definitions & Words
- Staff of a ship or aircraft - CREW
- The plan was given a ___ of approval by the government - SEAL
- To hunt illegally - POACH
- Gather, collect, accumulate - AMASS
- The two criminals were in ___ (plural) - CAHOOTS
- Thick rope used for towing or mooring the ship - HAWSER
- Holy Roman ___ - EMPIRE
- Full - REPLETE
- The main course consisted of ___ beef and vegetables - ROAST
- China plays a ___ role in the world economy - PIVOTAL
- Eland, kudus, springbok - ANTELOPE
- A thorny shrub with small red fruits - HAWTHORN
- People presiding over a meeting - CHAIRMEN
- The pianist uses a ___ to keep the rhythm - METRONOME
- Not a vowel - CONSONANT
- Unpleasantness, maliciousness - NASTINESS
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 315 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "Almost one in three people who live in Monaco is a millionaire."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.