Figgerits Food Facts Level 314
Solution: ARACHIBUTYROPHOBIA IS THE IRRATIONAL FEAR OF PEANUT BUTTER GETTING STUCK
Definitions & Words
- Arizona is home to the Grand ___ - CANYON
- Counterfeit (noun) - FORGERY
- An opening, aperture, hole - ORIFICE
- Not affirmation - NEGATION
- She cracks her ___ obsessively - KNUCKLES
- Abundant, plentiful, profuse - COPIOUS
- Plant with a crisp red stalk used in desserts - RHUBARB
- Look for synonyms in a ___ - THESAURUS
- There was no ___ explanation for his strange behavior - PLAUSIBLE
- Boxing match ended in a ___ - KNOCKOUT
- Moment when the rocket leaves the ground - BLASTOFF
- Tall and narrow stone monument - OBELISK
- Above the normal voice range (noun) - FALSETTO
- ___ over the price - HAGGLE
- Period of deep economic decline - RECESSION
- Fortune is ___ - FICKLE
- Garment for shaping the waist - CORSET
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 314 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Arachibutyrophobia is the irrational fear of peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of one’s mouth. It can be caused by the choking sensation that it could trigger."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.