Figgerits Economics & Politics Level 317
Solution: THE IDEA OF UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME DATES BACK TO THE SIXTEENTH CENTURY
Definitions & Words
- For whom the ___ tolls - BELL
- Any wrongful act leading to liability - TORT
- I like horror, but this movie is too ___ - SCARY
- Cowboy contest or exhibition - RODEO
- A bird with long neck and legs - CRANE
- Smaller than a river - BROOK
- He accepted the sentence ___, without any objections - TAMELY
- The storm set our boat ___ - ADRIFT
- When lost in a new place, ask the ___ for some directions - LOCALS
- Opposite of failure - SUCCESS
- Garbage or trash collectors (British) - DUSTMEN
- The doctor leaned closer to ___ the wound - EXAMINE
- Chewing gum can be used to blow ___ - BUBBLES
- In an urgent or hurried manner - HASTILY
- ___ of the fittest - SURVIVAL
- The ___ of town abounded in warehouses and old factories - OUTSKIRT
- In the worst-case ___, we'll just go back home - SCENARIO
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 317 in Economics & Politics. The full phrase comes out to be "The idea of universal basic income dates back to the sixteenth century. It was mentioned in Thomas Moore’s Utopia."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.