Figgerits Music Level 331
Solution: "JINGLE BELLS" WAS ORIGINALLY A THANKSGIVING SONG
Definitions & Words
- There is a lovely walking __ in these mountains - TRAIL
- What does this annoying __ sound come from? - TINNY
- A type of restaurant in France - BISTRO
- He cleans clothes in a hotel - VALET
- Take it, I don't need it __ - ANYWAY
- Excuse me, where is the __ here? - TOILET
- A piece of jewelry for your legs - ANKLET
- Connected with the stars - ASTRAL
- Another word for "puppet" - STOOGE
- ( 3rd person) He always __ me about my funny accent - JOSHES
- The country was urged to reduce its nuclear __ - ARSENAL
- They sent me a picture of their __ baby - NEWBORN
- Three books united by one theme - TRILOGY
- They used to hate one __ - ANOTHER
- Shoes which you can use for sport - SNEAKERS
- A kind of kangaroo - WALLABY
- Some girls use an __ curler before applying a mascara - EYELASH
Here are all 17 answers for Figgerits Level 331 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be ""Jingle Bells" was originally a thanksgiving song. Written by James Lord Pierpont and published in 1857, it was meant to be sung during Thanksgiving."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.