Figgerits Music Level 332
Solution: KARAOKE MEANS EMPTY ORCHESTRA
Definitions & Words
- To hum a tune in a gentle way - CROON
- A trait of character - STREAK
- (plural) The surgeon inserted a few __ into the wound - TAMPONS
- NASA, UNESCO and OPEC are examples of that - ACRONYM
- She's been dancing __ all night long - NONSTOP
- Tasty food fried on both sides on a pan - HOTCAKE
- Can we move all that stuff closer to make it look more __? - COMPACT
- Another word for "prediction" - PROPHESY
- Sweaters can be made from this soft material - CASHMERE
- "The Headless __" by Mayne Reid - HORSEMAN
- How many books are there in the New __? - TESTAMENT
- You can help if you like, but it's not __ - NECESSARY
- This song has a strange __ for me - RESONANCE
- Unkind - TRENCHANT
- This pain usually brings you to the dentist - TOOTHACHE
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 332 in Music. The full phrase comes out to be "Karaoke means empty orchestra. The Japanese word karaoke comes from two other words. Karappo, which means empty in Japanese. And okesutura, the Japanized form of orchestra."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.