Figgerits Sports Level 334
Solution: SOCCER PLAYERS RUN ABOUT SEVEN MILES EACH THROUGHOUT THE SPAN OF ONE GAME
Definitions & Words
- You can buy stuff here - STORE
- What element is common in all life? - CARBON
- Brian has an hour-long ___ to and from work - COMMUTE
- This keeps us from floating up into space - GRAVITY
- A common pet for kids that runs in a wheel - HAMSTER
- Every movement she makes is ___ - GRACEFUL
- Magicians specialize in these (plural) - ILLUSIONS
- A lighthouse is located near what? - COASTLINE
- My girlfriend is so ______ I have no time to myself - CLINGY
- A person who isn't welcome in their hometown - OUTCAST
- What part of a plant attaches the leaf to the stem? - PETIOLE
- You feel this when you win the lottery! - ELATION
- Most ballrooms are ____ decorated - ORNATELY
- Ride it like a bike, but with only one wheel! - UNICYCLE
- These people act like Paul Bunyan (plural) - LUMBERMEN
- Where can you rest your feet while sitting? - FOOTSTOOL
Here are all 16 answers for Figgerits Level 334 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "On average, soccer players run about seven miles each throughout the span of one game."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.