Figgerits Sports Level 335
Solution: TO BE SURE OF WINNING, INVENT YOUR OWN GAME
Definitions & Words
- I love you, will you ____ me? - MARRY
- Synonym of entertain - AMUSE
- Ebenezer Scrooge could be considered this - STINGY
- The person who helps make someone better at something - TRAINER
- There is a trade ___ against our neighboring country - EMBARGO
- Opposite of rip-off - BARGAIN
- It is common to hear ___ when near the shooting range - GUNFIRE
- What is it called when one country tries to conquer another? - INVASION
- Voices that are so low and quiet they can barely be heard - MURMUR
- Most people nowadays have a natural ___ to some diseases - IMMUNITY
- Red and juicy, thought of as a veggie but actually a fruit - TOMATOES
- The UK government has a ___ while the US has a department - MINISTRY
- How do you point someone in the right direction? (verb) - ORIENTATE
- Where indoor athletics are performed - GYMNASIUM
- There are tons of ___ that make craft beers - BREWERIES
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 335 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "To be sure of winning, invent your own game, and never tell any other player the rules."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.