Figgerits Sports Level 337
Solution: MOST PEOPLE NEVER RUN FAR ENOUGH ON THEIR FIRST WIND
Definitions & Words
- A body part shared by many cute animals - TAIL
- They don't pay a living ____, so I refuse to work there! - WAGE
- What parts go round and round on a car? - WHEELS
- Stradivarius is the most famous type of this - VIOLIN
- What you watch in a cinema before a movie begins - TRAILER
- Antonym of normal - STRANGE
- His ___ to wash the dishes resulted in him getting punished - REFUSAL
- Where will you most often see a helicopter? - HELIPORT
- Neither too much nor too little - ENOUGH
- Marie will openly ___ the rules if she doesn't like them - FLOUT
- Nameless here for ___ - EVERMORE
- What is the amount of time it takes for something to happen? - DURATION
- Opposite of exterior - INTERIOR
- And now a word from our network ____ - SPONSORS
- A heavy type cover made of waterproof material - TARPAULIN
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 337 in Sports. The full phrase comes out to be "Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they have got a second."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.