Figgerits Food Facts Level 338
Solution: PARENTS LIKE TO TELL THEIR KIDS THAT BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL
Definitions & Words
- Bystander, spectator, observer - ONLOOKER
- Classic pizza topping - PEPPERONI
- What do we call a military stronghold? - FORTRESS
- Friendly aquatic mammal - DOLPHIN
- To play down, disparage, dismiss - BELITTLE
- A genre of atmospheric, unintrusive instrumental music - AMBIENT
- Outdoor house for a dog - KENNEL
- Beware, there is a ___ in our midst - TRAITOR
- The first performance or showing - PREMIERE
- The funeral procession was ___ and dignified - SOLEMN
- Opposite of sweet - BITTER
- Tedium, ennui, weariness - BOREDOM
- Not hidden or secret - MANIFEST
- She works in entertainment as a Marilyn Monroe ____ - LOOKALIKE
- Sun tan ___ - LOTION
Here are all 15 answers for Figgerits Level 338 in Food Facts. The full phrase comes out to be "Although parents like to tell their kids that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, the phrase itself was invented by a food company and was just a marketing slogan to sell more breakfast cereal."
Here's some quick links to a few other levels, in case you need to jump around more than 1 level at a time.
Our goal with this site is to provide as many answers, guides, and cheats as possible for your use. This page is specifically for Figgerits, but you can check out the other games we support. If you're wanting support for a game we don't currently have, head over to our game requests page and either submit a new game request or upvote an existing one on the list and we can look into adding it.